The benefits of partnerships
There are broad, long-lasting benefits for organisations that commit to a partnership through the Corporate Partnership Program.
The program brings together the unique strengths and resources of diverse partners to have a deeper impact and accomplish better outcomes than either partner could achieve on their own.
Benefits for RAP organisations
- Developing a deep relationship with a respected and successful Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation.
- Gaining an understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander enterprise development and governance.
- Developing practical skills around Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander engagement.
- Receiving guidance on achieving their RAP goals.
- Increasing relevant participation in the community in which they operate.
- Increasing cultural awareness and immersion opportunities.
Benefits for Indigenous-led organisations
- Developing a relationship with a corporate organisation that has shown leadership in engagement with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Working together with a corporate organisation while maintaining self-determination over your goals.
- Receiving guidance and support in self-identified areas for improvement.
- Developing practical skills in organisational governance.
- Building connections with the corporate sector.
- Increasing practical skills for engagement with corporate and government sectors.
- Helping to strengthen cultural awareness and respect across organisations in Australia.